- Academic course starts September 26th, 2022 (exact days to be confirmed)
- The classes related to the ATPL subjects will be carried out following an intensive work calendar (approved by Aeropuertos Españoles y Navegación Aérea -AENA-) and the classes related to the rest of the subjects of the Degree will follow the calendar set by the Degree Committee
- Day and night flight instruction practices will follow the plan set by the ATO (Approved Training Organization).
- Theoretical lectures will be attended in the facilities of the University of Burgos (campus Milanera)
- Instruction lectures, simulator lectures will be attended in the facilities of the airport
Schedule will be available in September 2022